Followers

Saturday, 18 April 2015

CLOWNING AROUND


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to share with you 
over at 


THEME IS
Anything Goes With A Twist...
Use A Die or Punch......
There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and Digital layouts are also acceptable
sponsor is 

The Stamping Boutique

here is my project 

To make this project I have used a pre scored bag 
I have used white card and covered it with fabric sticky ribbon in red and white spots 
I have used a embossing folder for the second layer and yellow card 
I have used white card and covered it with Japanese tape for the 3rd layer 
I have coloured the image i with promakers and have used a die to cut it out 
image is 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 
thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 







2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Such a cute gift bag with bright beautiful colors for someone to receive. I'm sure they will be pleased and in aww by it. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door. We hope to see you next time too.

Marie said...

Fabby creation! Lovely design and fabby colours used to make this sweet giftbag. Bright and fun just as a birthday should be. Thanks for joining us over at PTT.
Love n hugs
Marie