Followers

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

CANDLE TIME


Good morning to you all ones more for today 
I have another challenge to let you know about 
over at 


THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSORS ARE 
offering a winners prize of a shop voucher


offering a prize voucher



here is my project 


To make this I printed my image out on card and tissue paper 
I used promakers to colour in the image 
heat gun to add to the candle with greaseproof paper warped around 
I then added some gems 
image is 

here is a different view of the candle 



I would like to enter this candle into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel  

5 comments:

samara navi said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful Rachel - Stunning!!! best, Samara OSAAT DT

Toni said...

Rachel... this turned out so beautiful.... I have always wanted to alter a candle and you have inspired me... Thank you for altering with us this week at Anything But A Card.

May said...

this is so lovely and creative. Such a great piece -thank you for sharing with us and playing along this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog!

Cathy P. said...

What a gorgeous candle! I wouldn't ever have thought of using an ADFD image on a candle - this is so pretty - especially with those jewels in her hair. Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Cathy xx

Helen said...

That is gorgeous - a really great idea and beautifully made.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x