Followers

Saturday, 14 March 2015

SPOTS AND STRIPS




Good morning to you all 
I have a new challenge to let you know about over at 


THEME IS ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST 
SPOTS/AND OR STRIPES 
SPONSOR IS 


HERE IS MY CARD 


To make my card I have used pre scored whit card 
patterned papers 
white card dies fine line pen 
promakers to colour image in 
image and sentiment is 
stella peeker - another drink
here is some more views of the card 



I  would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Morning Rachel what a great card I love the image it's brilliant and I love the sentiments you have used one great fun card. I know a few people that this would be wonderful for.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Rachel, your card is adorable - and I agree with the sentiment. (I love Bugaboo's Stella stamps.)

Thank you for joining us this week for the Through The Craft Room Door challenge.

Hugz,
Linda

Eileen Dobson said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Crafting With An Attitude.

ahlers5 said...

Such a cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x