Followers

Sunday, 1 March 2015

GOOD MORNING


Hi to you all 
I had a lovely evening out last night with my two best men 
Matthew my son and Ralph my lovely husband 
now on to a brand new challenge
this is their first one so pop over and take a look 

creative ladybirds creations

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSORS ARE 
BUGABOO  



LEMON SHORTBREAD 



IKES WORLD  

here is my card



To make this card I have used a pre scored card 
2 blue card embossing and die cut die 
small gems sentiment words clock embellishments
promakers to colour image 
image is 

here is some more views of the card 




13 comments:

Joann6274 said...

Rachel this card just made me laugh! Love it! Love the embossing too, very pretty. Thank you so much for playing with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Erin Bently said...

Hi Rachel, A gorgeous card, love the image. Thank you for a great first challenge this month.

Hugs Erin xx

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Rachel what a beautiful card I love the image it great and the design is wonderful. xx
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Wendy Batchen said...

Such a fun card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Ema M said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Camille Short said...

Love that card!

Chris said...

That image is so funny, and I love what you have done with it. Great card.

Cindy said...

LOL! So cute! Love all the bling. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

Wedgie said...

Fab card, great image Rachel!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

michele said...

Lovely card Rachel, thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

mixamatoasties said...

That's how I look. Not just in the morning though.....

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Cass said...

Great card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Kaylee Snyder said...

This is so fun. I love the sentiment/image pairing. Great work!