Followers

Thursday, 12 February 2015

TIME FOR SOME TEA



Hi to you all 
I have another project to show you 
that I have been making 
with 


products
here iis what I have used

porcelain-tea-bag-holders



hobbyline-brights-porcelain-paint-pots



here is my 2 projects


I had fun painting the tea pots and found the paint mixed well to make other colours
I did mine by free hand but you could uses stencils
they also bake well and then are set would make lovely gifts for
new house or mothers day
here is a view of each







here is project 2 a mug




I would like to enter these projects into some challenges

http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/

http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


thanks for taking thee time to look
Happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel

3 comments:

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

These are gorgeous Rachel sending crafty hugs Judith xxx

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

I love your such amazing teapots Rachel...I want one, lol :) Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door this week and we hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Asmah
[TTCRD DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge!
Monica - DT