Followers

Thursday, 5 February 2015

FOR THE LOVE OF WINE


Hi to you all 
I have been using lots more of
 Baker Ross 

craft Items 
here is what I have used

 

Folding & Weaving Strips



I have used white stickers from the paper pack 



here is my projects 



I have used a recycled marvel tin and can hold some ice 
I have done some paper weaving with the strips washi  tape 
I have used mod podge glue as a varnish on the tin 
I have used dies and gems 
sentiment stamp 
white sticky paper 
ink to change the colour of the white sticky paper 
 Baker Ross white stickers 

here is some more views 




Baker Ross stickers are the swirls top and bottom of the bottle




I would like to enter these projects into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


13 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Morning Rachel what a beautiful idea I love how you have dressed the bottles up they are wonderful.

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

La Papera Gialla said...

Great job!
Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenges this week!
Monica - DT

Nana said...

Awesome. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Hazel said...

Super idea Rachel. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Pam said...

Very cute!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

andree said...

Such a totally amazing project-so impressive! Thanks so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

Chana said...

What fun projects, Rachel!
Hugz,
Chana

Rebecca Billard said...

Awesome project! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

Marcy said...

Very cool and creative! Thanks for joining the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful projects Rachel. That's a lovely dp's. Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door this week and we hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Asmah
[TTCRD DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

vilma said...

So Beautiful proyect, thanks for play on Retarte I hope to see you again DT-Vilma

Elina P. said...

Awesome project!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!