Followers

Saturday, 7 February 2015

DREAM TIME


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to show you 
over at 

THEME IS  ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST 
SOMETHING WITH WINGS 
SPONSOR IS 


HERE IS MY CARD
I just love the colour blue 


I have made a theatre box card 
I have used white card striped paper dies sentiment dies 
twine foam glitter stars 
I have used promakers to colour and added some glitter   
image is 
here is some more views of the card 






I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

9 comments:

Michelle N. said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Words, Sentiments & Quotes Challenge!

Arlene said...

I've never heard of a theater box card before. So glad you shared today!

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Camille Short said...

I super LOVE this…the little angels are spectacular!

Penny said...

This box is a new idea for me, Looks great. Thanks for playing in the Scrappers Delight
challenge Penny (Scrappers Delight NRDT)

stempelfrida said...

Such cute winter angels! Cool idea with the theater card!
Thank you for joining the ASC challenge #92 - Glanz und Glitter.
Creative greetings from stempelfrida, member of the ASC design team

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, lovely idea. Creative Blessings, Tracy SOC DT

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Kamila R. said...

Very creative project and such a sweet image! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

Ileana A. said...

Beautiful creation! Image is so sweet!
Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Ileanaxx