Followers

Sunday, 8 February 2015

COLOUR BINGO


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 

THEME IS COLOUR BINGO 


SPONSORS ARE 



AliciaBel.com

HERE IS MY PROJECT 
 I have used colours green free ( white ) and pink 



I have used a pre scored white bag 
I  have stamped the side and bottom with music notes stamp 
I have used a sentiment stamp 
I have used



Folding & Weaving Strips


where I have made two paper weaving shapes 
and used under the gems 
I have added a shaped  button  
I have used promakers to colour image in 
image is 
here is some more views of my project 






I would like to enter this project into some challenges 
thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

~ginny said...

Ooooh - a neat design Rachel! I like the punched papers in the corner anchored with a button[?] and the bling down the side is a very interesting detail!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Very Sweet! Love the image in pink and green and is looks wonderful anchored with the music notes images along side and bottom.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG what a fabulous design Rachel! Love the color choice and the sparkle is just perfect! Have a great day!

Dreja said...

Eine wundervolles Werk. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Dreja

Michelle said...

Lovely image and lovely colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Hope to see you again in a next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love your choice of colors, I've used two of them too! Also love the notes and bling! So honored to join you at 613! xxx

Elaine said...

Fabulous Rachel x

Tina said...

Wunderschön ist die Karte.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge,.
Liebe Grüße
Tina

Del said...

What a beautiful card. I love that musical border and the lovely pastel colours. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp or Digi for February Challenge and Good Luck! xx

Betty said...

Gorgeous card love the music border. Thank you for joining us at
Crafty Calendar this month and Good Luck
Bettyxxx