Followers

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

BUTTON TIME


Hi to you all
 I have a new challenge to let you know about 
over at 


Fan-Tastic Tuesday

Were it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular

THEME IS
 ANYTHING GOES  TWIST USE SOME BUTTONS 
SPONSOR IS 
BUGABOO



here is my card


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
green patterned paper 
gem fabric
2 shaped buttons 
promakers to colour image 
here is some more views of the card 






I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

(gem fabric strips and buttons  )

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rach el 





10 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Oh Rachel what a great card I love the topper and the verse is brilliant it sounds just like me. and the design is wonderful. x

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

ahlers5 said...

Very cute. Love how you colored the lettering. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Another fab card, I love all of the glitz. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ema M said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Lisette Baker said...

I love that image and sentiment and your design is fabulous. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Mandy said...

Fabulous fun card Rachel! I love the image you've used and the sparkle looks lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Lynne said...

I'm loving this image and sentiment with your button finishes the card to purrfection!!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart and good luck!
Hugs

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the image and sentiment! great colours...Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Nance E Salkeld said...

Nice blingy card and funny! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Jan Ltc said...

This is great, thanks for joining us at NJC xx Jan