Followers

Thursday, 29 January 2015

PAPER CUTTING


Hi to you all 
I Have some cards to show you
  I have had fun making with products from 


This week I had a lovely parcel from 

with some lovely things to craft with 

here is some cards I have made using these Items from the parcel 





here is my cards 


I have used a pre scored white card and a embossing folder 
metal cutting template 
paper flower from my craft room stash 
here is the second card 


I have used a pre scored white card 
I have used some ink to change the colour of my card 
I also have used a die cut and a metal template to create the cut and fold pattern 
I have stamped a sentiment in the middle 
here is a different view of the card 


I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 


3 comments:

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card Rachel. Lovely embossing. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge.

Hazel said...

Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper January challenge. x

Jo Ann said...

Wow, this is wonderful and you created an awesome project with this technique. Thank you for linking your card to our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. I want to share with you God's Word in Isaiah 43:18-19 which tells us, " "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Have a wonderful day filled with the blessings of the Lord Jesus!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com