Followers

Saturday, 31 January 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Hi  to you all 
I have a new challenge to let you know about 
over at 

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST 
STITCHING REAL OR FAUX 

SPONSOR IS 
Dee dee's Designs  

Deedee's Digis

 here is my card


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
box pop up die template to make the shape card 
fine line pen for faux stitching effect 
I have used a embossing folder and inked it 
I have added some gems 
I have die cut the wording  
I have used some wobbly eyes on the image 
I have used promakers on the pre coloured image 
image is 

here is some more views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges

http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.co.uk/
http://seizethebirthday.b logspot.ca/






thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I have never seen a card like this! So unique and adorable!! Well done and thanks for the inspiration and joining us at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Cute and creative card. Love the cute bee with the wiggle eyes. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Leanne said...

Wowee, love it, great shape, love how it works together. Those eyes nice touch. Great image, super cute. Thanks again for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks