Followers

Sunday, 11 January 2015

BLOCK PARTY TIME



Hi to all  
time to party at 


THEME IS 

1,001 TECHNIQUES 




TECHNIQUES


*click on a link to go to the tutorial



VARIOUS:
Paper Sculpting/or Paper Tole 

paper piercing (poking holes)
tea bag folding
origami
dry embossing
stippling
sewing/embroidery
spotlighting
doodling
Zentangle
stenciling
sponging




BACKGROUNDS: 



EMBELLISHMENTS:

hand made flowers
shrink plastic 




STAMPING:

heat embossing
masking 




COLORING:

watercolor
chalks
markers
Copics 




DISTRESSING:

inking
tearing
sanding




SPECIALTY CARDS/FOLDS:



SPONSORS ARE 




The Cutting Cafe


Here is my card 




I have made a shaker card 
I have used my template from 
white card patterned papers 
small hearts 
I have added some sentiments 
I have also made the matching envelop that comes with the template 
here is some more views of the card 


inside of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Erin Bently said...

Hi, A gorgeous card. Live the design and the matching envelope.

Hugs Erin xx

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, such a brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Regina Easter said...

this is such a sweet heart balloon shaker...love the pattern paper in the window and the envelope...i would love to put over in the customer gallery at the cutting cafe..if i can, please email me a link to this project at fabriccutups@prodigy.net hugs

mel b said...

very nice idea and great work you have put in

thanks a lot for playing along

Love mel

Creative Corner Challenges

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x