Followers

Friday, 16 January 2015

BIRTHDAY GIRL


Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to let you all know about 
over at 

THEME IS 
BIRTHDAY GIRL 
SPONSOR IS 



Here is my card 


I have used a pre scored white card 
silver card
 die cut some gems 
acetate to make a bubble card  
hand written sentiment with a fin line pen on a die cut 
digi is coloured with promarkers and cut our 
image is 
tiffany and  birthday cake 
here is some more views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

3 comments:

Lynda said...

wow lovely card, the background is amazing and I like the way your colored the digi stamp. Lynda x

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet and pretty. I love the bubble card idea you did a great job.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Kat W said...

Cute image and design :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink challenge!
Kat x