Followers

Monday, 15 December 2014

NEW BEGINNINGS



Hi to you all 
I had fun putting my desc up for Christmas at the weekend 
now on to a new challenge over at 

THEME IS
 NEW BEGINNINGS 
 as inspiration: new school, new job, new home, new baby, new part of your life...

SPONSOR IS 

is offering this fabulous gift cert. for the winner.


who's offering a $12 voucher to the winner

Here is my card 





To make this card I have used 2 cards 
I have put together to make my easel shaped card 
gold card embossing folder 
die cut sentiment 
I have used promakers to colour the image 
I have cut the image out and added to the card 
image is 
princess and mask 

here is some more vies of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CWWCC cheers Happy Christmas Sue N x

Robin said...

What a fabulous card! I love the paper you chose and the way it reflects your image. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Party Challenge.

Mimi said...

What a gorgeous creation Rachel, loving it :) :) :) Thank you for joining us for this fortnights OSAAT Anything Goes With Glitter challenge. Hugs Jane xx