Followers

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

A FEW QUICK MAKES



Good morning to you all 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS
ALSO A  
 SAFE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL 



I have a few quick makes of cards to show you

GIFT CARD





SECOND GIFT CARD 



GREETINGS CARD 












SECOND GREETINGS CARD 




To make all these cards I have used card scrapbook papers 
die cuts small gems and sentiments 


I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 



8 comments:

Elaine said...

Fabulous cards Rachel. Merry Chrjstmas xx

Josephine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the design.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Christiana said...

How neat! Those must have taken a lot of work to create. I'm sure they will be very appreciated. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Happy Holidays!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully festive cards Rachel. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lin said...

Gorgeous cards Rachel.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Ellie said...

A stunning card design and gorgeous colors!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Monday Morning Challenge!

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for December and my Patterned Paper December challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Vania J-K said...

Beautifil project ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers !
Vania