Followers

Friday, 14 November 2014

FUN TIMES IN THE CRAFT ROOM



Hi to you all to day 
I have something different to show you now
it's my first time at these glitter on glasses and I had good fun 
and have a craft room covered in glitter 
here is a link to a good video I watched before I started
they have been selling well in the shop and have almost sold out so will be making more
the first ones I have put a night light in they are battery operated ones for safety




To make these I have used glasses
 mod podge glue sponge  fine glitter some gems 
I have used masking tape to get the different shapes 
here is some more views of the glasses 

















I have made these you can use them as drinking glass hand wash only 
or fill with sweets as a gift 
here is some more views of the glasses 






I would like to enter this project into some challenges

http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/all-crafts-challenge-octobernovember.html




thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel 




2 comments:

Zoe said...

These look amazing - no wonder you sold out!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Donna Marie Middleton said...

A lovely project.Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.

Donna (DT) xxx