Followers

Friday, 10 October 2014

TRIANGLES



Good day to you all 
I have another challenge to tell you about now 
over at 

THEME IS 
TRIANGLES 
SPONSOR IS 

Scrappers Delights

here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
white card black card patterned papers 
sentiment sticker broom sticker fine line pen 
I have used pencils to colour image in 
and inked around the edge  
image is 

Autumn Nymph Digi 2



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card Rachel! Thanks for joining the crew at Shopping Our Stash this week for the "Most Colourful Time of the Year" challenge!!

Nancy Dynes said...

Rachel,
I just adore fairies and I love how you have incorporated this one into your lovely autumn card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie!
Hugs,
Nancy

Willeke said...

Lovely card !
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog,
Hugs
Willeke

Erin Bentley said...

A lovely card Rachel. Love the Fairy

Hugs Erin xx

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW, what a fab & fun autumnal card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (colorful!) STASH with us this week! :)

Cely said...

so gorgeous! Mahalo for entering our Autumn Colors challenge at Kitty Bee!

Ema M said...

Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
CB Owner

WeirdCat said...

Great card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Meggi Bischoff said...

Oh, what a very nice card!

Thanks for playing with us the challenge of Inspiration Destination!

Good Luck and I hope see you again!

Gr. Meggi DT.

Buttons said...

Such a lovely card Rachel. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x