Followers

Friday, 31 October 2014

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE


Good morning to you all 
hope if you have had Halloween yet it went well 
tonight is our night so will have images up on Saturday
here is a photo of my friend and I we work in a community shop I sell my cards and gifts 



my friend has dressed up a bit more than me lol 

I now have some cards to show you that I have been working on in the craft room 


To make this card I have used 
2 die cuts the nativity is by crafters companions 
merry Christmas is by memory box 
black card 
pre scored white card 
here is a different view of the card 



card 2 
to make this one I have used 
a pre scored white card blue card 
white card to die cut hole image this time and I have 3 d parts of the image 


here is a different view of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

7 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 156th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole

~ginny said...

Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Rachel! A very classy and elegant card - beautifully done!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#118 – Use a 2 or 3 Word Sentiment]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Zoe said...

Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Kim Butterworth said...

Great cards, simple but elegant. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Tamie said...

Very elegant and I truly love the images, texture you have used along with the beautiful die cuts. Thank you very much for sharing your awesome inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie 4CC DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This cut out nativity is gorgeous, and you did an amazing job on your sweet card. thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge this week, and please stop by again real soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty Christmas card. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon. Judy DT