Followers

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

YOU ARE MY CUP OF TEA



Good morning to you all 
I have had a lovely weekend 
had a party to go to saturday evening 
and was taken out for a lovely lunch on sunday 
then to finish it all off had a fab barbecue sunday evening in the garden
but back to reality yesterday with lots of cleaning and shopping 
today plan a day in the craft room getting things ready for a big 
flower demo on wednesday 

but now on to a new challenge for you all to have a go at 
over at 


Where it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular 
Our Theme for this week is
ANYTHING GOES WITH TEA TIME 
SPONSOR IS 
My Digi Store
I got inspiration for my card from the image and on friday of this week
I am having a coffee and cake morning for the cancer charity in the uk
Cake in a teacup
http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/polkadotbakingcups/
here is my card 


To make this card I have used a pre scored card 
I have used promarkers to colour around the edge of the card 
I have coloured a pink square around the middle of the card 
I have die cut ny image and have used blue and a pink to colour the edge and middle
of my topper 
I have added small gems around the square and large ones on the out side 
I have also added some pink and blue silk roses 
I have used promarkers to colour my image in  
image is unknown have had in my stash of digi stamps for a long time 
if you know would love to know whose stamp it is 
YOU ARE MY CUP OF TEA 
here is some more views of the card




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 




9 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card Rachel. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

SoniaW said...

Wow - i just love the colours that you have used to make this card! - thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart x

Shuly said...

a beautiful card with such a gorgeous pearl frame!!! waw!! your card is so touching...
Thank you for playing along at Love to Scrap! challenge blog

brenda said...

This is very pretty Rachel, thanks so much for sharing with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, a lovely card, great design.

Hugs Erin xx

Eemeli said...

Lovely color scheme and such a fabulous design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Barb said...

Wonderful card with such pretty colors and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy Challenge. Barb.

Zoe said...

Lovelt card
Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Also just to let you know we are also having a DT call
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

FeistyCrafter said...

Wonderful card! Great colors and loving all the jewels to give it some bling. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt