Followers

Thursday, 18 September 2014

TIME FOR SOME MUSIC



Good morning to you all 
I am over the community shop selling today 
had some time to show you this card I made for a order 



To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
I have used some black card 
I have stamped the background on to white card with a music stamp and black ink 
I have used white and black card with washi tape 
I have added my topper which I have 3d parts 
I have used a sentiment stamp for the happy birthday words 
here is a different view of the card 



I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
Rachel 

13 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Great layout and stamping. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

Carole Robb Bisson

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, a fabulous card love the music notes around the card. Great image.

Hugs Erin xx

Desire Fourie said...

Love how the colourful image pops against the black and white.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Patty Sue 2 said...

Hi Rachel,
I saw your fantastic card at DoubleClick Challenge when I was entering a card and just had to let you know how much I liked it. You now have a new follower!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What a great image! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Creations by Shirl said...

This is one rocking out card! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
DT-Shirl

Georgiana said...

What a rockin' birthday! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
DoubleClick Skittles DT

caroline said...

Great card, just love that image, thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
Caroline dt

Blue6366 said...

Awesome layout. Thanks for sharing with us at DoubleClick Connections.
~DT Barbara

Lexie said...

Fabulous card for the blokies. Great stamping! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Andree said...

A super card. I love the colourful image and the washi tape.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Vickie Y said...

Love the image you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

kreativekymona.com said...

Hey Rachel!! Your card makes me want to join a band. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.