Followers

Saturday, 20 September 2014

SPOTS AND DOTS

Hi to you all this lovely morning 
well trying to think that lol 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 


Anything Goes.....With a Twist
Use Spots or Dots you must have some spots or dots in your Designs....

There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and Digital layouts are also acceptable


here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
black card 
spot paper 
buttons shaped as clock and coffee cup 
my image is coloured in with promarkers 
image is 
here is a different views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



6 comments:

Kuni said...

Adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge.

Hugs
Kuni

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel,

A gorgeous card, love the image

Hugs Erin xx

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Rachel! You used two of my favorite things humor and coffee.
It brought a big smile into my day. :)

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Hazel said...

Lovely inspiration for Suzy Bee's, Rachel and thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x