Followers

Monday, 1 September 2014

SPARKLE AND SHINE



Good morning to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell tou about 
over at 


THEME IS 
SPARKLE AND SHINE 
SPONSOR IS 
FAIRY DUST CRAFTS 

HERE IS MY CARD 



To make this card I have used 
white card to make the easel card 
shiny star blue card 
I have used die cuts stamped sentimtnts 
I inked around the edge of the die cuts 
I have added some nail charms 
I have used promarkers to colour my image in and added some glitter 
the image is ELAINA 

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Michelle said...

This is an adorable card and I love the color of the paper you used. Very cute image and the background that you put it on. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Great card and your little fairy image is super sweet! Nail charms --- what a fabulous idea!!! I had not thought of that. Thanks for playing with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. I am your newest follower and can't wait to see more of your creations :-)
-Brenda-
-SBC DT-

Marie said...

A very sweet card. Love the colours and sweet image. Your design is really nice too. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
Love n hugs
Marie

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Marina said...

Great shape and a cute fairy - lovely. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sandy How said...

Fabulous Christmas card, great image and diecuts.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy