Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

SHADES OF BLUE


Good morning to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you all about 
over at 



THEME IS SHADES OF BLUE 
So come on fellow crafter's come and have some fun with us... there is no size limit, as long as your project remains square, or rectangular  
could even be tag's or a scrapbook layout.....
Cd Printables and Digital Layout's and Elements are also acceptable.
Our Fab Sponsor for this challenge is 

here is my card 

To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
I have used a promaker around the edge of the card 
I have used a fine line pen for the flaux stitching 
I have used a fin line pen around the topper 
I have coloured with a promaker the edge of my topper  
I have used promarkers to colour in the topper sentiment came with the topper 
image is 

here is a views of the card 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
thanks for taking the time tto look 
happy crafting tto all 
hugs 
Rachel 

16 comments:

Paper Panda said...

Very pretty, love the blues. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and sentiment. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Gorgeous card! That flower die is so pretty, and I love the white and blue together for Greece!

Thank you for joining us for our International Day of Peace challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Ema M said...

This is so pretty! Someone must be having a blue challenge somewhere because I'm seeing a lot of blue. Here's hoping yours wins! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB CT Coordinator

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

BethieJ said...

LOVELY Card!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!

Bianca said...

You have made such a wonderfull card Rachel! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design. I hope you will join in with our next challenge.
Sarah-Jane x

June Houck said...

Rachel, this is lovely! I really admire your coloring too. I would love to visit Greece as well. I am so glad you played along with us at Cut It Up!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Beautiful coloring. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Creative M said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. This is one of my favourite Bugaboo images. It is perfect for our 14th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, This card is so gorgeous, love this image one of my favourites.

Hugs Erin xx

Lil Green Bug said...

Beautiful Beautiful, and love the coloring. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
HIMCR DT
ljcreation.blogspot.com

Liz O. said...

Beautiful card Rachel! TFS with us at PDE LP.
Liz~ DT Member

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous card, love the layout it really shows the fab image. Thanks for sharing with Anything Goes for September at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx