Followers

Friday, 5 September 2014

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


Good morning all 
I spent all day yesturday cleaning the craft room 
and turning out 3 large bags of rubish lol 
I found some wounderful items to play with that I had forgot about lol
in the evening just had to craft 
here is what I did

I have used some more of the lovely houses from 


here is the items I have used 












I have made these 2 houses in to christmas houses 
you could make a village if you wanted to or a new home gift 
the pens are very easy to use and wery clean no mess 


I love the sparkly paint pend 
here is some more views of the houses 





here is a link to some halloween houses I did 


I would like to enter thesee houses in for some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

1 comment:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, Thank you for joining Craft My Life this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT x