Followers

Thursday, 25 September 2014

GETTING READY FOR HALLOWEEN



Hi to you all 
had fun on Wednesday do a flower demo 

now on to show you what I made in the craft room 
easy CAS halloween cards lots to make so have kept it simple 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
black card white card embossing folder 
3d stickers 
sentiments sticker 


I have used the same as above and some twine and punches 






I have used the same as the other 2 cards 
here is some more views of the card 





To make this card I have used pre scored white card
black card fine line pen wobbly eyes 


for this card I did the same as above but just added some more eyes 


I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful and such fun CAS designs.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cool Halloween cards! Gotta love that big spider web! Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad!

Faith Wallace said...

I have never seen a spider web embossing folder. I wish I had one for the Halloween cards I am making. Lucky you. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Halloween challenge.

~ginny said...

He, ha, ho BOO! LOL! Funny, CAS and definitely creative! Well done Rachel! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#116 - Halloween Sentiment]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Carol S. said...

Great selection of cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S. DT

Sara Castelo de Carvalho said...

Lovely project! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
DT Member Sara

Barb said...

These are all very nice, I can't pick a fav and really liking the web embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge. Barb.

Susana said...

So funny card!
Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
DTMember Susana

Carol S. said...

Great fun cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S.DT

Dawn Lancaster said...

Brilliant cards, Thanks for sharing them in our "Colours Of Autumn" challenge, at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Julie said...

Fab halloween cards. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD
Julie T