Followers

Friday, 19 September 2014

FALLS FUN



Hi to all 
big hi to all new followers 
I have a shaped card to show you know that I 
did in class that I teach on card making 


FALLS FUN 


I have made a perfume bottle into a falls bottle 


To make this card I have used a template 
white card papers from my stash 
topper and sentiment topper 
 from my stash 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 





thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

A great project. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

Carole Robb Bisson

Sandy Palmer said...

What a cool shaped card! I don't think I have ever ran across this shape before! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "All Fall Down"! :)

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel a gorgeous project love the Autumn theme going on.

Hugs Erin xx

Amy A said...

What a fun fall Creation Rachel. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

Amy- DT Creative Knockouts
<a

Hazel said...

What a fantastic shape, Rachel. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x