Followers

Saturday, 6 September 2014

CLOWN TIME


Hi to you all 
I am in the community shop today 
selling matirials and adia 
but now I have to tell you about a new challeng over at 

THEME IS ANY THING GOES
There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and Digital layouts are o acceptable, 
SPONSOR IS 

The Stamping Boutique


HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used white card to make the shape 
I have used shiny yellow card 
die cut for topper and other parts of the card 
fancey buttons happy birthday sentiment stamp 
image is 
I have used promarkers to colour in 
here is some more views of the card 



5 comments:

Camille Short said...

I love the color combo!

Nikki Stalker said...

What a lovely step card you have created. Gorgeous colours and a very fun image. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges.

Nikki

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, He's a cutie love clowns, he looks fab with all those yummy colours too.

Hugs Erin xx

Mary Lou said...

Wow Rachel this is sooo Cute!! Love that sweet clown!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Fussy and Fancy!! Good luck and be sure to check out our new challenge:)
Bigg hugs

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much for entering the Challenge at Fussy and Fancy "More than one Fold". I wish you luck with your entry for the Top 5.