Followers

Friday, 26 September 2014

CHRISTMAS ANGELS



Hi to you all 
second card coming up for me today 

have a new challenge 
THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 


here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
a pre scored white card I embossed the background and used fine line pen around the edge 
I die cut my image and fine line pen around the edge 
I added a sentiment stamp 
the image was coloured with promarkers 
I added some glitter and gems to the image 
image is 
ANGLE WINGS 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

JoAnn said...

Pretty card and adorable angels. Thanks so much for joining us at CSAYL.

Ginger said...

I love how you embossed the back of this card, and made the wings sparkle! Great job!

Zoe said...

Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Also just to let you know we are also having a DT call
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

sweet art designs said...

Very nice card, great details like the faux stitching! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

Donna B. said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, A gorgeous card and image, love the pretty colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x