Followers

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

BUTTON FUN


Good morning all 
I have to travel back to day from my daughters 
have had a lovely time 
now for a nwe challenge over at 




Were it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular 
Our Theme for this week is 
ANYTHING GOES WITH BUTTONS 
HAZELS CHOICE

SPONSOR IS 
The Stamping Boutique

Here is my card


To make this card 
I have used a pre scored white card 
I have used promarkers to colour around the 
edge of the card 
I have used a mask to emboss the background on white card
I have added some gems and buttons to the 2 corners 
 I have matted and layered my image 
I have coloured the image with promarkers 
I have added some gems  and a sentiment stamp 
my image is 
 Here is some more views of the card




11 comments:

Dreja said...

Sehr schön. Danke daß du bei der KE-C mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Sandie Gough said...

Great colour tones and detail hun xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

majsan said...

Super cute! Loved the light pink color. Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap. Maria

Anne Bente said...

wawww sååå super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

kmuzzzz ♥

Daria said...

Very nice card, funny image! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

Daria

Fran said...

fab, love it , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xx

kalleinka said...

Eine schöne Karte...
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

LG, Ilonka

Crabbies Cards said...

Beautiful card, thank you fro sharing over at a girl who crafts.
Floss
DT

Eithne said...

Beautiful card Rachel :) love the colours. Thanks for joining our challenge this month over at Eclectic Ellapu.
Eithne :)

Anne Chilvers said...

Pretty card, love the buttons and the gems on the ends of the umbrella spikes. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, best wishes, Anne DT x

Anthony Paterson said...

grate card thank you for playing along at crafting musketeers. Anthony perry- paterson.