Followers

Saturday, 13 September 2014

BAG TIME



Good morning to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 


THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts and Digital layouts are also acceptable, 
SPONSOR IS 

HERE IS MY BAG 

To make this bag I have used a pre made bag 
I have used brown and gold card to layer my topper onto 
I have inked around my image and added a stamped sentiment 
I have coloured in with promarkers 
image is 
here is some more views of the bag 


I would like to enter this bag into some challenges 
thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 


3 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, Fabulous bag, love those colours and the flowers are gorgeous.

Hugs Erin xx

Camille Short said...

Beautiful leaves and flowers!

Teresa said...

Such a beautiful bag! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Fingers this week, good luck and hope to see you again xx