Followers

Sunday, 3 August 2014

SOMETHING FOR A FRIEND


Good morning to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 
over at 


THEME IS 
FRIENDSHIP DAY MAKE SOMETHING FOR A FRIEND 
SPONSORS 






HERE IS MY CARD 

I have used a lacy sunshine image 



To make this  card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have used some wood paper 
tonic die some gems 
sentiment stamp 
my digi is 
SENOR  PICKLES 
I have used promarkers to colour in  
here is some more views of the card 






I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Koren said...

SeƱor Pickles makes me smile : ) Great job Rachel.

Tina henderson said...

what a fab fun card, love the design and the lattice work with gem detailing really sets it off. Thank you so much for entering it into the Sister of Craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

Tracy W said...

A really funky card. Tracy (Sisters of Craft GDT)

Erin Bentley said...

Hi rachel, a beautiful card, love the image and the colours.

Hugs Erin x

Tamie said...

Simply fabulous layout and colors with the adorable image and your sentiment is awesome. Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

Tamie 4CC DT

Jacqui Robinson said...

A quirky image & I recognise the Tonic die cut it looks great with the gems. Jacqui DT Sister Act

Papercrafting Princess said...

Funny card! Thanks for joining August Anything Goes challenge at Memas Crafts. Princess - DT Member

Lexie said...

Great use of die cuts. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

verybellemakes said...

Great card Rachel! Thanks for joining the Crafting At The Weekend challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Lisa :) said...

OMG this is adorable! The image is so cute and lattice I LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mema’s Crafts! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT