Followers

Friday, 29 August 2014

LOTS OF LAYERS


HI to you all 
I have lots on today 
I am doing 3 demos today 2 in the communiy shop and one in a different shop 
2 are card making demos 
1 is a flower demo 

now on to a new challenge at 


THEME IS 
LOTS OF LAYERS 

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have flax stitched  with a fine line pen around parts of the card 
I have used gold card for matting and layering 
I have used a mask to enboss the white card then coloured in with promakers 
I have stamped and matteded my sentiment 
I have added some silk leaves and flowers and I have added some gems to the center 
my image layerd up and coloured with promakers 
image is 
Autumn Trio by Ching-Chou Kuik.
Available as a digital stamp and a rubber stamp.
here is some more views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challengess 

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
(autum as I love the leaves changing colour and falling off the trees )

thanks for looking 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs Rachel 

9 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Beautiful coloring!! Very pretty card!

jenn shurkus said...

fall is right around the corner for me on the east coast... this is such a pretty card! love all the layers :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a pretty card. I love the glitter and the sweet sentiment. Great job, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lisa :) said...

A beautiful project!!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the leaf background and sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Annette said...

Fabulous autumnal card.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love the pretty autumnal colours and fab image
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey

Jo Ann said...

What a beautiful card you have here...I love the embossing and the coloring of it. Love the 3D effect on the images. Thanks for blessing us with your project for our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in a new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Sandy How said...

Lovely card, fab image and looks great layered up. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy