Followers

Friday, 1 August 2014

LOOM BAND TIME



Hi to you all 
I have a new challenge to tell you all about over at 

theme is 
Thinking of you/Missing you/Just because/ Just for you 

Here is my card 



To make this card I have used a white card 
silver red and black card 
red gems 
I have been having fun with the loom bands 
and I have made the starburst as a embellishment to my card   
I have used a die on the black card 
I have added a stamped  sentiment 
I have used la plum pens to colour the image in 
the image is 
Emo valentine fairy
here is some more views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

9 comments:

Barbara said...


We have chosen you as a guest designer.
please write me a mail to me: haerz-waerch@gmx.ch
greet Barbara

alex said...

Such a great card, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Jingle said...

Fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Vannessa said...

Great card and I love the loom band embellishment! Thanks for joining in The Stamping Chef challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
TSC DT

Katie Stringer said...

Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
Hugs katie x

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at DCD for our Anything Goes Challenge.
Anita
DCD Host & Sponsor Coordinator

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Laurian said...

Fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you join us again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining A Step In The Dark this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x