Followers

Sunday, 17 August 2014

HOME SWEET HOME


Hi to all
we have a new challenge over at

613 AVENUE CREATE  
THEME  IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSORS ARE 


Aurora Wings   
   prize $10 Gift Certificate

Doctor-Digi

DR. DIGI'S     
 prize 3 digital images


HERE IS MY CARD 




To make this card I have used white pre scored card 
I have used patterned papers 
I have used a hot off the press patchwork template for my back ground 
I have used small punch flowers and pearls 
I have used a fine black pen for the stitching 
my image I have coloured with promarkers 
image is 
 gnome sweet gnome 
from DR. DIGI'S   
here is some more views of the card  




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

9 comments:

Planetsusie said...

This is lovely Rachel - the image is very sweet and I think your background is brilliant. Lovely card.

Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a lovely new home card Rachel, love the patchwork background.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Sentiments - good luck! Susan x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how cute! The paper design reminds me of a comfortable homey quilt!

Thank you for participating at {PIN}Spirational Challenges this week!

~ginny said...

I love that you put a quilt-like design behind the image Rachel - perfect background for a new home card! And the stitching of course is the perfect touch! Nicely done toots!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, What a lovely card, love the image to, great colours.

Hugs Erin x

kandis said...

Lovely image and I really like your patchwork background. Thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend. Good luck

Koren said...

All of the elements on this card work nicely together. Nice Job!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper