Followers

Thursday, 28 August 2014

FRST DAY OF SCHOOL



Good morning to you all 
today I am over the community shop selling 
my cards and gifts
I had a lovely parcel arrived on my doorstep yesterday
from
 BAKER ROSS




I have had fun using some of the Items they sent me 


I now have a card to show you that I have made 
for my great nephew who will be starting school soon for the first time 
I can't believe where the time has gone only seems like yesterday when he was born 


here is the card


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 
red card I printed out the backing paper I made in my graphics program 
I printed out the topper I got from pinterest 
I used white card to mat and layer 
I have stamped the no 1 and die cut the words 
I have used the felt sticky stars from 
BAKER ROSS 
star felt stickers 
here is some more views of the card 













12 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous creation, your little bags of goodies bring back memories. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door..
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous creation, your little bags of goodies bring back memories. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door..
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a wonderful and creative back-to-school card, and I really appreciate you stopping by to share it with us. I'm super grateful to have you play along, and I really hope that you will join us again real soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Helene Siermans said...

Locw rhw letters with holes! Super cool. Wonderful Card, great to see you here at Ruby´s. Good luck!
Nick

Got2BCrafting said...

Such a fun card.. I am sure your nephew will love. A great use of the new supplies too!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas "Back to School" Linky Party.
~ DT Lori

charlene said...

What a fun cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!

Emily Thubbron said...

What a fun card, Rachel. I love the letters with the holes. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Emily T.
DT Member

Helen said...

A really great card and a fabulous design - perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

Helen N x

Jo Ann said...

Such a cute first day of school card. Love the lay-out and the paper you used. Thanks for blessing us with your project for our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in a new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Ileana A. said...

Great creation! Beautiful design and details!
Thanks for playing at Scrapper's Delights Challenge "Anything Goes /optional New Beginnings".
Ileanaxx

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Wow!! You had a fine stash of goodies there!!! Love your card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

cardsbyleona said...

This is a sweet idea and you've kept to our challenge theme. Thanks for sharing your project.
Leona xx (Creative Moments DT)