Followers

Saturday, 2 August 2014

FLOWER POWER



Good morning to you all 
I have managed to get some photos up lots to look at 
click here to see photos of my days out at
 penarth and cardiff bay and avon valley adventure park
click here to see family fun day
click here to see my summer night time offices

now on to a new challenge over at

SUZY BEE'S BLOOMIN CHALLENGE 
THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
There are NO size restrictions, 
CD Printouts and Digital layouts are also acceptable, 
SPONSOR IS 

sparklensprinkle.

SNS Blinkie

HERE IS MY CARD
I have used my favourite colours this time



To make this card I have used
a pre scored white card
I have used a tonic die a spellbinders die
gems and I have used a promarkers on the outside frame
and on the inner die
I have also put the inner die through  embossing folder
my image is
Dahlia
I have used promarkers to colour the image and cut it out
to added with foam pads to the center die
here is another view of the card


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all  
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Dreja said...

Wundervoll! Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Tina said...

Sehr schön geworden. Die Coloration mit Promarkern finde ich sehr gelungen.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei SsC
LG Tina

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the pretty lattice flower card.
Thank you for entering Doodle Pantry Aug Ch 49.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Crabbies Cards said...

beautiful card, thank you for entering into the anything goes challenge at a girl who crafts.

Floss DT
x

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

Tina henderson said...

How lucky are we? another fab entry, love the colour choice and design, great creation. Good luck in the Sisters of CRaft challenge. Tina DT x

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Rachel, what a beautiful card girl! That die to make the front of the card is amazing!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry "any digi goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and visit us again!
Hugs, Sarah T

Gill McCall said...

Beautiful card, love the flower. thanks for entering in the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

Crafting Adventures said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry!

Laney said...

Beautiful card !Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
laney