Followers

Friday, 8 August 2014

CHRISTMAS PART 2



Hi to you all 
I am back over the shop for day 2 
last week I had a good turn out of my craft stash 
I have been trying to be good and using it 
so here is part 2 of my stash christmas cards 



To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have scored the background with my scoreboard 
I have used free images from a magazine I had leftovers 
I have used a sentiment stamp 
I have added some gems 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for looking 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 



6 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, a lovely card, love the design.

Hugs Erin x

Jane Savage said...

Love your hand scoring, Rachel it looks fab! Great images, perfect for all those Christmas bakers out there (that would be me then!!)!
Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

Ruza Rebel said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Suze said...

Yummy looking card! Love the scored background. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for August

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x