Followers

Thursday, 28 August 2014

CHRISTMAS IS JUST ROUND THE COENER



Hi to you all for a second time today 
this time I have another card to show you 
that I have made using 
some of the baker ross Items 

here is the card 


To make this crad I have used 
a pre scored white card 
I have used a die cut from mermory box 
 START FELT STICKERS AND SOME GEMS 
FROM BAKER ROSS  

Here is some more views of the card 









I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs Rachel 

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Another lovely card for both CHNC challenges, Rachel. x

Heather said...

How pretty!! I just love purple for Christmas cards. It's a great change from the traditional colors and it's so elegant looking. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Lin said...

I really like the texture that the felt gives your card, Rachel! Great design, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!