Followers

Thursday, 7 August 2014

CHRISTMAS IS COMING



Hi to  you  all today 
I am over the shop today
have a quick post to show you what I have been doing 




To make these cards I have used 
pre scored white card 
I have used my score board to emboss the back of the cards 
printed out recipe toppers 
images free from a magazine last year 
some gems sentiment stamps die sentiments  
here is a few more different cards 








I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, Another lovely card, love the colours and the design.

Hugs Erin x

Rocky said...

Love them all but now I feel very hungry!! Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

Joan Fricker said...

Rachel, what an adorable Christmas card. Everyone would enjoy receiving it for sure. Great job!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Joan's Touch.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland and good luck.
Mags
x

Hazel said...

Love them, Rachel. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August x