Followers

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

BEST OF FRIENDS



Hi to  you all this lovely morning
I have put up a new video tutorial I found 

now on to tell you about a new challenge over at 




THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 

SPONSOR IS 

So come on fellow crafter's come and have some fun with us... there is no size limit, as long as your project remains square, or rectangular I have included rectangular in the guidelines  could even be tag's or a scrapbook layout.....
Cd Printables and Digital Layouts and Elements are also acceptable

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card
I have used patterned paper 
green and pink paper 
die cut glitter flowers gems  
sentiment stamp 
I have used promarkers to colour image in 
the image is 
GIRLFRIENDS 
here is some more views of the card 









I would like to enter this card into some challenges 




thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

1 comment:

Bridie Payne said...

Love it! Is it just me of do those two ladies look like they're up to something? They have that sneaky cheeky look on their faces . . .

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts