Followers

Sunday, 31 August 2014

AUTUNM TIME



Hi to all 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 

over at 

THEME IS 
SIGHTS/SOUNDS/TASTES OF AUTUMN
SPONSORS ARE 
prize 1 bundle of choice


prize 4 digital images

here is my card 





To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
black card patterend papers white card 
I have colured my image with promalers and added a sticky seentiment 
I have added some gems and a loomband 
image is 
here is some more views of the card





I will be back later to add this card to some challenges 





thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs Rachel 






5 comments:

Monica Taylor said...

Wonderful Fall card. I just love working with Fall colors! Your DT Sister, Monica

~ginny said...

I really like the gems in threes around the leaves of the pumpkin... looks like dew drops to me!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Lexie said...

Spooky! So much fun. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Maddy Herbison said...

That was such a great idea to use a loom band as an embellishment. Great work. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Laurence said...

Very nice card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge;
Laurence DT