Followers

Friday, 29 August 2014

ANY THING GOES



Hi to you all onces again for today 
I now have another challenge for you to have a go at 


BROWN SUGAR 
THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 



HERE IS MY CARD 


TO make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have used promarkers to coloure around the edge 
I have used gray card to mat with 
I have punched 2 circlesand cut in half  and added  sentiment 
my image has been colouresd with promakers 
and I have flax stitching around the edge 
image is 


3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x

Rocky said...

Great card for a teenager. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

Creations by Shirl said...

Fun image! thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge~