Followers

Friday, 18 July 2014

SEA AND SAND



Good afternoon to you all 
I am away this evening going to see 
my daughters new flat 
and meet up with family on sunday 
Tso should be a good weekend 


now on to a new challenge over at 


THEME IS 
SAND AND SEA 
SPONSOR IS 



Here is my card 



To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
patterned paper blue white paper 
number stamp sentiment stamp 
I have used promarkers to colour my image in 
here is some more views of the card 







I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Drea Slee said...

Fun birthday card! Great colors!!
Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea DT Host Inspirational #129

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card, love the fun colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

Red Rubber Designs said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

E.T. said...

Looks so fun!!
xx
Erum
Lia Stampz DT