Followers

Sunday, 20 July 2014

PARTY TIME




Hi to you all  
I am going to be having fun today 
with my niece and her family of 
2 lovely boys 

Now just a quick post to let you know about a new challenge over at 

THEME IS 
PARTY TIME 
SPONSORS ARE 






Here is my card 


To make this caard I have used a pre scored white card 
black and white card 
I have inked my image around the edge 
I have used promarkers to colour in 
image is from 
Martini Pin-up Sassy
I have added some red gems 
I have got addicted to the band crazys 
and have made one for this card out of red and green bands 
here is some more views of the card 






I would like to enter this card into some challenges 




thanks for taking the time to look  
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

9 comments:

~ginny said...

Hey Rachel - I like the red and green theme worked in the way you did! That cording works out really well for the whole them.
~ginny
RubberMAD

Koren said...

After seeing this card, i'm thinking I should enlist the help of our 6 year old with some rubberband embellishments. She does such a great job with those bracelets and rings. She spends hours on that loom. Great addition to the card!

Koren said...

After seeing this card, i'm thinking I should enlist the help of our 6 year old with some rubberband embellishments. She does such a great job with those bracelets and rings. She spends hours on that loom. Great addition to the card!

Susangail Powell said...

this is cute!!! Love the image - cute!!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your super creation for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon x

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is such a fun card. I like all the different textures. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great, love that you added Loom Bands!!! Thank You for playing on Crafty Hazelnuts Extra Christmas Challenge this month, Love Hazel (Didos) Guest DT xx

baileyrosy.com said...

Well she definetly looks like she is celebrating ! thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at ATCAS.

Marie