Followers

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

JUST FOR YOU


Good morning all 
well here I am back to blogging have had 2 days off 
haven't done that in a while 
have lots going on and lots todo 
hope to put some photos up soon of when I went a way 
to see my Daughter and family  

now to its time to tell you about a new challenge over at 



So come on fellow crafter's come and have some fun with us... there is no size limit, as long as your project remains square, or rectangular I have included rectangular in the guidelines  could even be tag's or a scrapbook layout.....
Cd Printables and Digital Layouts and Elements are also acceptable.

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 

Di's Digi

Here is my card 


To make this card I have used 
white card to make the card and box 
pink shiny card some gems 4 candles  
sentiment stamp on the outside and in side 
my image is 
FLOWER JAR GIRL 
I have used promarkers  pens to colour in 
and have used my favorite colour pink 
here is some more views of the card  






I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for looking 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

10 comments:

Melanie Smith said...

What a sweet card/gift. I love the image you used. Such a cutie! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Nest Dolls, Hope to see you again real soon. Melanie, DT

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome card, love the blink. Thanks for joining at Lacy SUnshine: Flowers
Hugs
Dewi

Michele said...

very sweet! thanks for playing along with us at lunagirl moonbeams! xo

Erin Bentley said...

Hi rachel, Another gorgeous card and image.

Hugs Erin x

Karen Lunagirl said...

Very sweet -- and I love your shades of hot pink. Thanks for playing in my Favorite Color challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com!

Lynne K said...

What a gorgeous way to present a gift! I love it! Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Bunny said...

Very pretty gift. I like all the pink and the bling. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous and sweet creation. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. hugs, Helena

Meighan Wheller said...

A lovely gift and card. Just adore the image and the wonderful colours you have used. Lovely on the inside too! Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Rachel..what a lovely gift and your image is adorable..

Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx