Followers

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

ENGAGEMENT TIME



Hi to you all today 
weather not so good here 
hope you are all well 
I have a card to show you that I have made for a order for the shop 



To make this card I have used 
white card to make my shaped card 
I have used papers toppers and sentiments from 
Debbie Moores collection 
I have used a die for the names and added some gems 
here is some more views of the card 




I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs to you all 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

What a beautiful heartfelt greeting, The color and layout are super. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us today.
Blessings, Carole, Word Art Wednesday

Malika said...

Lovely card

Malika

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very romantic card, lovely colours and great image.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. thank you for sharing at CFTH challenge.

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Beautiful card Rachel, I love the colors and the papers!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
If you would like to be cnsidered as GDT, please mail me at fam.van.blaricum ( at) gmail.com
Hugs,Sandra