Followers

Thursday, 31 July 2014

CHRISTMAS FUN


Today I have some cards to show you 
I have been having some fun with a new template 
from hot off the press 
paper patchwork 
I also have been playing with my new die christmas sentiments 
from x cuts 
I have made some christmas cards with 
the template 

here is some of the cards 


To make these cards I have used white pre scored card 
coloured papers 
gems pen for stitching effect 
template and dies 



I would like to enter these cards into some challenges 


thanks for looking 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Jac said...

Great cards Rachel, the patchwork templates are fab, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Fabulous paper piecing, and love how the sentiment really pops! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Shell B. said...

Great card & design!
Glad you joined us for the challenge at Southern Girls hope to see you come back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

flossbite said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
Hugs
Fiona DT