Followers

Thursday, 3 July 2014

BLACK AND WHITE



Hi to you all 
hope you are all having a good week 
the weather is lovely here for a while 

here is a card I have made using all my favourite things




To make this card I have used 
 accordian album die 
layering die 
black and white papers 
black and silver gems embossing folder 
I have made my own embellishment flowers 
I have used 



here is some more views of the card  








I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Jackie C said...

Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie
Digistamps4Joy.DT
Member

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘SHAPED CARD’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandy Palmer said...

Wonderful fold! Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "My Favorite Things"! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful job you did Rachel.

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Deonna Bemish said...

What a neat card shape! I love all of the black and white and the texture. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with TTCRD this week.

Helene Siermans said...

This swing cards are so pretty! Black and white make it look so elegant and those gems are spot on!

Thank you for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick