Followers

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

ANYTHING GOES



Good morning to you all  
I am back home now and have lots going on 
but have some time to let you know about a new challenge
over at 


Where it's Hip to be Square, or rectangular 



THEME IS 
ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 


HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used 
pre scored white card 2 patterned papers 
I have used a pen to create stitching 
a sentiment topper 
I have used foam flowers from 
I have used a lacy sunshine image 
and I have used promarkers to colour in 
here is some more views of my card 



I  would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 






7 comments:

Kerri said...

thanks for joining us and your card is great...DT Kerri!!

Meggi Bischoff said...

da ist dir ein hübsches Kärtchen gelungen.

schön, dass. du bei den fairytale stamper mitmachst.

glg meggi

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic design! Lovely image and those flowers look fab!
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

haththi said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck!

Dangina Martinez said...

Such a beautiful design! Love everything about it!Thanks so so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
Hugs, DT Dangina

Lydia said...

Fabulous project! Thank you so much for linking up with our Anything Goes Challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
Pauline
x