Followers

Thursday, 19 June 2014

THANK YOU TEACHER


Hi to you all 
cant believe the lovely weather we are having at the moment 
I have been crafting in the garden craft spaces 

here is some cards I have made 
To make these cards I have used pre scored white cards 
I have used a embossing folder for the embossing 
I have used toppers printed of the computer 
I have added some gems 
from 









I would like to enter this last card into some challenges 




thanks for looking 
Happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

9 comments:

Melissa Latchem said...

Lovely cards! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Zoe said...

Love this image, great card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Rachel, me again lol another fabulous card, love the image.

Hugs Erin x

Jennifer said...

Now this is an apple that any teacher would love to receive! Because I have always just ordered all my materials together.

Sammy said...

What a lovely set! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

Anne-Marie said...

What a glorious Card, any body receiving it will be really pleased.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges.

Anne-Marie x x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, your side easel card is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Fab 'n' Funky 'Shaped Card' Challenge this week. We look forward to welcoming you back to our next challenge. Hugs, Wends x ~ Fab 'n' Funky DT

Anne Lise Johannessen said...

Great cards :)

Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights this week! I wish you good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next week :)

Many greetings ~Anne Lise ~

Anne Lise Johannessen said...

Great cards :)

Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights this week! I wish you good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next week :)

Many greetings ~Anne Lise ~